Best Practices: Tips and Tricks When Using Modern Requirements
November 4, 2020 | 11 AM EDT
When working in any organization, we tend to come up with best practices – methods or techniques that can help us produce optimal results, improve our time management and overall, make our lives easier. These can then become a standard way of doing things, e.g., standards for gathering and/or creating requirements. In this webinar, you will learn a variety of requirements management best practices, regardless of whether you’re a new or a long-time user of Modern Requirements.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Tips and tricks when logging into Modern Requirements for the first time
- Best practices when configuring your Smart Docs Meta Templates
- Best practices in using Modern Requirements after the initial setup
- Best practicing in utilizing Modern Requirements when working in ADO modules
- Diagrams, Mockups, Use Cases
- Review Management
- Trace Analysis
Only submissions with valid email and company names will be considered
By submitting this form, you agree to receive emails from Modern Requirements. You understand that you will be subscribed to the Modern Requirements monthly marketing newsletter and periodic offers for additional content and/or services. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time using the links provided in every email.