Modern Requirements4TFS is a Requirements Management solution for Visual Studio Team Foundation Services. It’s seamlessly integrated to provide a full-feature set of a professional requirements management system to Team Services users. It enables better elicitation, collaboration, specification and management of requirements for small and medium-sized enterprises. Adding Modern Requirements4TFS will turn Visual Studio Team Services into a complete, professional requirements management system, with no extra needs.
Modern Requirements4TFS chose Visual Studio Team Services for the following reasons:
- Agile Tools – Track work and manage your backlog with Agile planning tools.
- Continuous Integrations – Simplify continuous integration of apps for any platform or language.
- Security, reliability and automatic updates – with enterprise scale.
- Creation of projects in local data centers around the world, backed by a 99.9% SLA and 24×7 support.
- Enterprise-ready version control for teams of all shapes and sizes.
- Reporting insights that lead to action for fewer bottlenecks and increased productivity.
- Git – Free private repos, social code reviews, code search and more.
- Automation and simplification of Azure deployments.
- Staying connected from idea to release.
Define and Manage Requirements
By submitting this form, you agree to receive emails from Modern Requirements. You understand that you will be subscribed to the Modern Requirements monthly marketing newsletter and periodic offers for additional content and/or services. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time using the links provided in every email.
All registration information is confidential and for company and MSDN Subscriptions use only.