Go-to Microsoft partner for requirements management since 2015
What is a Cookie?
- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Collect information on the preferences of our users to create better products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
The cookies we place on our website do not interact with third-party advertising vendors/partners in any way.
- Collect information about how users have reached our website if they arrive through one of our external ads.
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting, and product optimization.
We use this activity data to make decisions and improvements that affect the ways which we cater offerings to you. We do not share any identifiable raw data with our clients or any third parties.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- Number of page visits
- Number of visits to our site through our external marketing efforts
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
General Contact Information
Address: 500-7030 WOODBINE AVE MARKHAM ON L3R 6G2