Go-to Microsoft partner for requirements management since 2015
Increase Stakeholder Engagement
By allowing your project Stakeholders to participate for free in many of Modern Requirements4DevOps authoring tools, your team can immediately increase Stakeholder Engagement.
Not familiar with Modern Requirements4DevOps?
Stakeholder license capabilities.
By using Modern Requirements4DevOps, your Stakeholders can collaborate, comment, review, and engage with your team fully.
See all of the Stakeholder Engagement capabilities below.
Modern Requriements offers many of its powerful capabilities as free-to-participate. We allow your Stakeholders to participate in online reviews and provide feedback on many of our authoring tools such as Smart Docs (online requirements document built directly within your project).
Collaborate in the same space.
By bringing your Stakeholders into your project, you are able to collaborate throughout both the authoring and reviewing process of your requirements. Our Online Reviews can increase Stakeholder Engagement by by providing approvals, rejections, and comments on work items to help facilitate changes.
Did we mention we also have Part 11 Compliant e-signatures?
By including Stakeholders early and often using our Review module, teams can benefit from the auditability reports that are generated after a review is complete! Review audit reports can be created directly from the review module and include every action, comment, or change taken during a review.
When Stakeholders participate in reviews, you can request that they supply in e-signature before they are able to approve or reject a work item. Our e-signatures are used in 21 CFR Part-11 Compliant processes worldwide.
Restrict Stakeholder permissions.
Our tools leverage the powerful access rights features built into Microsoft’s Azure DevOps. By creating accounts for your Stakeholders in Azure DevOps, you can easily restrict what your Stakeholders can see and change. This means you can feel safe inviting a Stakeholder into your project to collaborate with your team in the same space.
What can a Stakeholder do?
Project Stakeholders can participate for free in many of Modern Requirements4DevOps authoring tools. By allowing Stakeholder to participate in your requirements management process, teams can work faster, and more effectively, towards a successful system and/or solution.
In Modern Requirements4DevOps
- View Mockups and participate in discussions.
- View Diagrams and participate in discussions.
- View Use Cases and participate in discussions.
- View Smart Docs and provide feedback through online document reviews.
- View FAQ question lists to verify how requirements were elicited.
- Participate in Reviews through comments, approvals, rejections and more!
In native TFS / Azure DevOps without restrictions
- View, add, and modify items within the backlog.
- View and modify work items in the sprint/iteration views.
- Follow changes that are made to specific work items.
- Create personal notifications on work items.
- Invite users and assign licenses.
- View native TFS/ADO dashboards, charts, and graphs.
- View, create, and save work items and queries within native TFS/ADO.
- Alter a work item’s type.