Go-to Microsoft partner for requirements management since 2015
Our Customers and Partners
Here at Modern Requirements we believe in building robust relationships and comprehensive tools. Our purpose-built tools are driven by the needs of our customers, and are delivered to you in collaboration with our close partners. For more information on who our Customers and Partners are, click below.
Our team is constantly growing, learning, adapting to, and facilitating your team’s unique needs.
With our dedication to customer focused Research and Development, our team is building our application with your feedback at the forefront!
We are constantly contributing to our clients’ growth, and view ourselves as an essential building block in the ALM process.
It is this attitude, and our outstanding track record, that has earned us the following industry recognitions:
Recipient of the Champion Medal in the SoftwareReviews Best Requirements Management Awards 2023
- Gold Medal Winner of the Best Requirements Management Data Quadrant Awards June 2022 and June 2021
- Received a composite score of 8.8/10 which includes a rating of 89% for likeliness to recommend and 100% for plan to renew
- Outperformed the category average in multiple areas on vendor capabilities and product features
- Awards were based on extensive research conducted by Info-Tech Research Group, an independent IT research and advisory firm
For current Gartner clients, you can find us in the following Gartner publications!
- Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning tools, April 2017
- Market Trends: DevOps — Not a Market, but a Tool-Centric Philosophy That Supports a Continuous Delivery Value Chain-October 2016
- Hype Cycle for Application Development, July 2016
- Market Guide for Software Requirements Definition and Management solutions -June 2016
- Avoid failure by Developing a toolchain That Enables DevOps-March 2016
For current Forrester clients, you can find us in the following Forrester publications!
- Best Practices for Tackling New Dev Challenges with Requirements Management – July 2018
- Agile Requirement Management Tools Q2 2018 – May 22, 2018
- TechRadar: Modern Requirements Management Tools Q2 2016
- Vendor Landscape: Agile Requirements Management- July 2016
For current Seilevel clients, you can find us in the following Seilevel publications!
- Requirements Management Tool Evaluation Report – 2016