Webinar Recap: Copilot4DevOps Plus: Enhancing Your Azure DevOps Workflow
This webinar explored how the AI requirements and work item management tool Copilot4DevOps has been enhanced to include new and improved features that empower your teams to work seamlessly and efficiently. The new version called Copilot4DevOps Plus can automate tedious tasks, accelerate decision-making, ensure precision, and allow your teams to focus on innovation and strategy to an even greater extent compared to the original. Modern Requirements’ aim is to save time and increase the efficiency of your existing team.
The session covered several topics:
- Efficient Requirements Authoring: explored howCopilot4DevOps Plus, can craft high-quality requirements easier than ever before. We demonstrated how with just a few clicks it can save your team time and effort, streamlining your development process.
- AI-Driven Analysis: How the 6Cs guide ensures thorough understanding and clear communication of your project requirements, thanks to precision analysis.
- Three Amazing new features: The session showcased three powerful new features in Copilot4DevOps – Dynamic prompt, pseudocode, and test script.
1. The Microsoft Factor
VP of Global Sales, Shihan Fernando shared how Modern Requirements4DevOps is the only natively built requirements and work item management tool for Azure DevOps. He mentioned some of the organizational benefits for getting Azure DevOps with Modern Requirements4DevOps:
- Modern Requirements is a Microsoft Gold Partner that works closely with your Microsoft Account team.
- Our tools are available through the Azure Marketplace, which simplifies acquisition.
- Offerings can apply against your organization’s Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC)
He also shared how Nicole Dezen, the Chief Partner Officer and corporate VP of Global Partner Solutions at Microsoft recently recognized Modern Requirements as an AI Transformation Partner at the Microsoft Inspire Conference 2023.
Shihan then showcased Modern Requirements4DevOps’ suite of tools (including Copilot4DevOps Plus) and how they plug seamlessly into Azure DevOps.
The intro was wrapped up with an overview of the success of Modern Requirements in 2023, which includes:
- Doubling the number of users
- Being ranked at the top for Info-Tech’s and Software Reviews’ data quadrant report for features and functionality
- Being ranked no.1 and the Champion in the Requirements Management Emotional Footprint Report by SoftwareReviews
2. Copilot4DevOps Plus: The Next Level
CEO Modern Requirements, Asif Sharif introduced Copilot4DevOps Plus, the newest version of Modern Requirements’ game-changing AI requirements and work item management assistant. He stated that in his estimation, the enhanced tool is at least twice as powerful as the original version.
- Token Quota Status: Users can now monitor their token consumption on the Token Quota Status. This helps them manage their work better. The token status resets at the beginning of every month.
- Custom Instructions: Users can now refine their interactions within Copilot4DevOps Plus with custom instructions which will allow them to:
- Choose their preferred AI model – gpt-3.5-turbo-4k, gpt-3.5-turbo-16k, gpt-4-8k, and gpt-4-turbo
- Choose their conversation style: More creative, more balanced, more precise
- Choose their output length: short, medium, or long
- Choose their response language: more than 40 languages available
- Provide modifying prompts for output titles and details
Sharif then illustrated how the gpt-4-turbo model generated a much more detailed analysis on a set of requirements than the gpt-3.5-turbo-4k.
Users can now create test scripts in many languages like Selenium, Kotlin, Matlab, NoSQL, and more. When Modern Requirements’ internal testers started to use this functionality internally, they discovered that they were able to reduce their test scripting efforts by 60%. Users can now create test scripts either from test cases or generate test cases from requirements data using Copilot4DevOps Plus and use it again to create test scripts.
Sharif also debuted a powerful new feature called Dynamic Prompt. This feature allows users to select one or two queries and give it a prompt on what to do with said queries.
One of his three examples showed how a user can map the user requirements with features along with the extent of the coverage. It returned the following results.
Sharif shared the example of a client who used to do a similar task in two months and instead was now doing it in a couple of days.
Finally, he teased even more exciting features coming in the upcoming months for Copilot4DevOps Plus.